Wednesday, June 27, 2012

" Supreme Wreckage On Deck : Battlefield Breaks "



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME......HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...

Today is my bornday so I decided to put together a nice break mix for you cats to rock (It's a celebration motherfuckers HAHA)..

I already splashed ya'll with raw remixes (Strictly Weapons & Remix Weaponry)..Then I hit you over the head with grimy top shotta wreck (Every Posse Get Flat), so I thought it was only right that I dig in some of my dustiest crates to provide a dangerous explosion of break beat action...

These aren't your average "run of the mill" breaks that you have heard a million times..What I did was incorporate some of my own productions in the mix to keep things interesting and unpredictable...

Anyway, big up to everyone that scopes out the BATTLEFIELD on the regular, major shout out to the Get Biz Kidz, Planet Rockerz, Fooderz, Kendoo, Mad Miguel, State, Rashad, MF Grimm, Six Two Six Shift, Daily Diggerz, Kufu, Prize, Refa Onerz, Sha Onerz, Dave in Vancouver, Vex, Polar, Shiek, Babz in Boston, Big Danz, Vietnam California, Cold Rock The Spot, Kool Skool in London, Monz, Riff, EC, the whole motherfucking NS, the whole GFC, Super B Beat Show, Daze Roc (WST), Big Matt in DC, Beat Detective, Mad Monk, my dude Culpa Onerz for lacing the cover and the whole AYAK massive, Shyeer, Tariq, Liz, Jahmel Rockwell etc...

Turn the motherfuckin volume up a few notches and prepare for some break beat pressure....BLAM,BLAM..

DOWNLOAD


4 comments:

Daily Diggers said...

I'm still bumpin' this Drasar - great selection. More please.....

KD

Drasar Monumental said...

BIG UP-

Thanks my man, but I'm somewhat reluctant to throw open drum breaks out there like that (it's the secretive B-Boy in me I guess)...

All these new age MP3 producers are probably snatching up drums from this project right now..HAHAHAHA..

I just might do one more later this year because I know cats like you appreciate it....

HOLD IT DOWN FAM-
D

Mon$ said...

salute brotha!

Chinese Fashion said...

The best-known manufacturer of auto scan tools is counter to x431 master make a series of tools together with the highest quality and ideal value.